[Blindtlk] Tricky Spoof

Marsha marcatony at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 21:45:10 UTC 2015

Hi
  I just thought I should tell you about a tricky spoof I almost fell for.
I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about tricky E-Mails;  however, I got
one a bit ago that told me I needed to update to Yahoo's back pages or my
account would be deleted.  I had no idea what that meant.  I almost clicked
on it.  Then I thought that I had a paid account.  I went to Yahoo to see
what might be there.  There was nothing.  I don't know if this is
appropriate but I thought I would take the chance.

Marsha