[Blindtlk] Experiences with American Airlines

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:21:50 UTC 2015

We would love to have these discussions at the Travel & Tourism Division
either on our talk list or at National Convention at our meeting on July 5
at 6:00 - 9:30 PM. Secretary, Margo Downey, will be discussing her trip to
Washington, DC in 2014 to a conference on Air travel with those with
disabilities.

These are some of the issues we work on here with the NFB Travel & Tourism.

Our talk list is in my signature below.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
To join the talk list
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/travelandtourism_nfbnet.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria
Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all
ages is our passion!
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, "Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel
Professional"

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and
family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. - Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting
out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding
or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or
that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I
would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama