[Blindtlk] AmbuTech graphite folding canes with roller tips

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Jun 13 23:36:04 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I am not going to try to recommend a cane type since I am way too new, but as a very short term cane user, I absolutely love the roller tips. They are relatively  quiet and get stuck much less often than my experience with a non-rolling tip (though again, this is very short-term experience). I will say, that even though quite quiet (a bit louder than I like on concrete but quieter than the standard tips), I still get an amazing amount of audio and physical feedback from the tip. I really love my roller tip and plan to continue using  it!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology