[Blindtlk] AmbuTech graphite folding canes with roller tips

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Jun 14 04:34:51 UTC 2015

Hi,
  I tend to agree, though I am getting used to it. I have tried the slim-line and found  it to feel  a bit too flexible for my  liking.

  My recommendation would be to do what I did when I was first getting my cane. I contacted Ambutech and ordered by phone. During the order, I told them that I was not certain which of the two canes would be the best for me. I wanted something super light but was concerned about the fact that since I was totally blind I did not want to rely on something meant for identification and light-travel purposes primarily. Since I was really undecided they let me try out both canes to see which was the best fit and actually only charged me for one.
Have a great weekend,
Chris
Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology