[Blindtlk] AmbuTech graphite folding canes with roller tips

AlyssaHenson alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:02:11 UTC 2015

Those of you who use telescopic canes, how do you keep them from retracting when you encounter elevation changes such as stairs or even if the cane bumps something? I've always turned the sections tight but still find it unsafe. This is when they give me the most trouble so I tend to stay away from them.
Alyssa

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/brsmith2424%40gm