[Blindtlk] ADA Question

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Jun 16 03:40:15 UTC 2015

There are people who would limit us, because, from their frame of reference,
they really believe most things blind people cannot do.

However, in a field like somnography, for instance, as far as my husband
could find, the software could not be made accessible, (this is a field he
thought about studying for).  I'm not saying we have the final word on
everything, but there are instances when certain things are not yet
available to us, because of the lack of technology advancement.

I would definitely pull in the assistance of an AT person on this if you
can.