[Blindtlk] Extremely! and I do mean, ex, tremely! offended by a comment on NFB Talk!

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Jun 16 20:20:42 UTC 2015

In most cases, you can get the private address by doing a "reply to all" and then going up to the top and deleting
the public addresses.  Sometimes email programs will give you a choice of replying to the "FROM" address or the
"Reply-To" address.  One has to be careful because the "Reply-To" address often has the private address first but may
also contain the public list address.  It is always a good idea when one wants to reply privately to look at what is
in the "TO" and the "CC" fields of one's note before sending it.  Take it from one who has been stung when he didn't
do that.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:42:01 -0600, Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire via blindtlk wrote:

>With the way the email address system things works now, it's more dificult to reply privately to a lister off list
unless an email address is provided below.