[Blindtlk] Cane Gripping

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jun 18 19:41:34 UTC 2015

Hi,
  Interesting, I always just assumed that position was for guidance or some such thing:). I will have to give that a try. Thanks for the idea!

  I just switched to a cane that is about 4 inches shorter than I am since I am too fast of a walker for one that is 8 inches shorter than my full height:) according to my O&M instructor so hopefully that will work quite well for me.
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences