[Blindtlk] Cane Gripping

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:04:28 UTC 2015

Hahaha! Well, I know sometimes I have seen folks wrap the harness
handle in some soft material with their dogs. Maybe you coud try
wrapping the cane handle in something like gauze or something similar.
Ahahaha! I still have small calluses on all three of my fingers on my
left hand from working my beloved Eden. I guess she will always be
with me. Miss that young old gal!

Peace,
Danielle