[Blindtlk] An update on my Independence

dotwriter1 at gmail.com dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:40:30 UTC 2015

Yes Danielle I agree with you completely. It's not easy to just pick up and change when you don't know where to go. Everyone has their own life experience.  I know too many people that were terrified just to lose their site let alone know where to get help. We have to be respectful on this list. Thank you Rebecca for sharing and Danielle for sticking up for her. Sharing your experience is one thing but degrading someone else is quite another and cannot be tolerated.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone