[Blindtlk] opinions wanted

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Mon Jun 22 02:16:30 UTC 2015

Air fryer.  I have never heard of this, but is it like it sounds.  Being
able to fry foods with air than in oil?  Like the air popper.  Sounds like
it could be a way to have healthier "fried" food.

Also if this person has a color scheme in their kitchen, and you can get one
of the devices to match, I would go for that.