[Blindtlk] An update on my Independence

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Jun 22 19:53:58 UTC 2015

I just read all of the responses to this. I want to thank you for doing several very hard things. First, for sharing your journey with us. I delight in your steps, since all of us (I hope) keep learning. It is fun to watch you grow. Secondly, for your attitude. It is a struggle to fight with the attitudes of others, let alone your own doubts, fears, and uncertainties. You are doing well.
Just one thing at a time. I used to tell students that there was only one way to eat an elephant. One bite at a time. You're doing great!