[Blindtlk] Moon and 'sticky' Braille (was RE: Grade 3 Braille)

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:05:46 UTC 2015

Hi Judy,

Yes, Moon Type consists of simplified raised print letters and numbers.

I’d definitely recommend the UK for a visit though I’m probably biased! It’s small enough to see a lot of it, and the public transit is pretty good even though we’re prone to complaining about it.

I’ve been to the US a few times, though the nearest I’ve been to Idaho is probably Washington State - my wife is Canadian so we popped over the border for a day.

It’s funny your dog got to visit the UK for half an hour.  That beats my record of visiting countries - I was once in Norway for 6 hours speaking at a conference, I bet I wasn’t 50 yards in the open air the entire time I was there.

Cheers,

Ed