[Blindtlk] opinions wanted

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jun 23 23:23:22 UTC 2015

Ray:

I can't speak to the air fryer, as I know nothing about it.  Didn't
even know there was such a thing until I saw your message.

I have the opti-grill and I love it.  All I had to do was write down
the order of the buttons across the front, and I can use it without
any problems, and it works really well too.  You can even put frozen
meat into it, like a frozen hamburger patty and have it come out perfect.

If you want, I can write you specific directions off list, plus the
order of the buttons.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org