[Blindtlk] tornado touch down

dotwriter1 at gmail.com dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 16:19:46 UTC 2015

Thank goodness bibi everyone is okay! Where is Lowry campus? Been through many tornadoes too and it's exciting and scary at the same time. I'm sorry about your seizure disorder and I am glad already is there for you. Hugs. I have seizures to but thankfully those things don't affect me. They can't figure out what triggers my seizures.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone