[Blindtlk] iPad 4 scrolling issues

Daniel Meek dmmeek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:58:10 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am curious if anyone else has experienced the following problem; and
if so, how did you solve it.  I recently updated an iPad 4, and ever
since my scrolling gestures have been way off.  This only occurs while
VoiceOver is on.  For instance, when I need to scroll to the right, I
have to three finger swipe up.  Or when I am trying to close an app
from the multi-tasker screen, I have to three finger swipe to the
left.  Needless to say, this is frustrating.  I would greatly
appreciate any guidance you may have on fixing this issue.
Thanks.
Daniel