[Blindtlk] AT the Intersection of Money Identification and Human behavior

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 21:13:13 UTC 2015

Afternoon, Bobb and everyone,,

Mostly I've found, generally, that people are really cool, not taking
advantage of the blind. I think that's like a cardinal sin, on par
with child mollestation and the like.
  Car
Maybe show people that you are trusting people won't take advantage
of you, unless they're real shits! Yes, you might encounter the
world's shits, but by and large, people want to help us. 07:49 AM