[Blindtlk] AT the Intersection of Money Identification andHuman behavior

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 00:59:10 UTC 2015

I was short changed a  couple of months ago. I asked a cashier to break a twenty so that I could tip at a Big Boy. I asked for the
ten and folded it and put it in a specific pocket of my wallet. I also asked for a five and a few ones. When I gave someone else the
ten the next day, she said, you know this is a one? Of course I did not know it was a one because I owed her a ten and it was folded
in my tens compartment in my wallet. Next time I eat at that restaurant I know every bill gets checked by the I-bill we were able to
get last year at National Convention. I need to get in the habit of checking each bill when I receive it. I am so used to trusting
what people say, and folding the money and placing it in specific compartments of my wallet that I did not realize I had been short
changed until I gave the next person the wrong bill.

Terri Wilcox

Sent from my Windows computer