[Blindtlk] AT the Intersection of Money Identification andHuman behavior

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:27:28 UTC 2015

I haven't gotten into any of the money reader apps. I guess I just
trust people too much. And I wouldn't want to hold up the line for
that long to scan all my bills. I always ask what bills I'm getting
and put them away before I leave the register. That has worked fine
for me and most blind people I know.
Arielle