[Blindtlk] AT the Intersection ofMoneyIdentification andHuman behavior

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 14 20:41:30 UTC 2015

It is a nice tool, and it's great that you can just fit it onto a key ring
and carry it with you.  Actually, I had a situation today in which I went to
the store and gave the cashier a pretty large bill for a relatively small
purchase.  But the people who own and manage this store know me quite well
and I told the cashier as I was giving her the bill what it was I was giving
her.  She has the habit now of giving me the bills separately, so I can fold
and arrange them properly, and these are people who are totally trustworthy.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.