[Blindtlk] NFB Travel & Tourism Division meeting tonight at 8pm Eastern Time

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:20:46 UTC 2015

Tonight March 17, 2015 at 8pm Eastern Time, check your local time, is the monthly division meeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division.

(805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#

For those who will be calling in. The meeting starts promptly.

If you come on late, please do not interrupt and mute yourself by pressing *6 once you are in the room, and when I let others know you can unmute by *6 again.

We will be having updates about the Fundraiser Committee
More talks about National Convention.

New business about traveling for leisure travel for those of all visual acuteness.

Please be respectful and wait to be called on to be recognized.

You will be asked to say your last name, when Q&A is being offered and discussion.

Do not talk over others, and not cussing will be accepted. Either you respect everyone or you do not participate. I am sorry about this part, we have had people on the call that we very rude.

Only members will be allowed to make a motion and to vote.

For more information on joining the division which is $10 a year.

Please go to www.nfbtravel.org

Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria
Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all ages is our passion!
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, “Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel Professional”

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and
family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. – Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama