[Blindtlk] blind mice mall

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 23:05:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have ordered items from them in the past.  The man's name Is Dale Campbell.  Their phone number is 713-893-7277.  I copied and pasted this number from an email I had just received from them.  I am on their email list.  I believe he is located in Texas.

A few years ago I had ordered some Christmas merchandise and an item arrived broken.  He replaced the item immediately, no questions asked.

Take care and God bless.

Annely