[Blindtlk] Please help with Podcast Submission

Christopher-Mark Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:46:59 UTC 2015

Guys,

Recently, on our web site, we have implemented the ability for users to not only communicate with one another via a social media like platform, but we've also implemented the ability for you, the user, to submit podcast recording material to us to include in our podcast.

My point is, firstly, no!  This isn't a plug for the web site.  All that I'm doing is trying to determine anyone who might be interested in contributing some podcast material for our web site in general.  If you'd like to help out, then go ahead and record the podcast episode, and upload it by going to:

http://www.clgproductions.net

Then, once there, click on the link that says, "Submit a podcast."

>From this page, just follow the instructions, upload the file, and I'll then be in touch with you shortly.

We will accept pretty much anything  technology related.  It doesn't even necessarily have to be from a blind perspective, although that certainly is very much so an option.  I'm not trying to compete with Applevis, Inclusive Android, Blind Geek Zone, Blind cool Tech, or anything of the sort, so don't even go there!  This is just another option that you folks have for good quality material.  We're just getting started with our podcast, so if you'd like to help out, now's the time to do it!

Chris.