[Blindtlk] Question about eating in public

Christopher-Mark Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:36:10 UTC 2015

Judy,

It's not about speedd.  It's about neetness, as much as possible.
Inevitably, you're gonna! make a little bit of a mess, like it or not.  It's
just the nature of the beast.  Could you not take a non sharp butter knife
and do like you would with a jelly/jam jar, or a peanut butter jar?  Just
kind a tilt the bottle a little bit, not much, as you don't want to spill it
everywhere, but just enough to let the Ketchup run down to the openning of
the bottle, then use your knife as an aide to scoop it out?  Then, if you're
trying to get it on a sandwidtch or hotdog, or something where it needs to
be over the whole body of the food, tilt your  knife, and taper toward you
to spread it.

Chris.