[Blindtlk] Re-finger food and catch up question

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri May 22 01:44:15 UTC 2015

Voice dictation strikes again. I understand what you're talking about. I'll take keyboarding any time. However, I, too, am experimenting with an upgraded braille U2, so will have to check out this message as well. The voice dictation spelled "ketchup" as c a t c h space u p. (smiles) and spelleed a person's sight as s i t e. (smiles)