[Blindtlk] Question about eating in public

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri May 22 02:19:12 UTC 2015

That's interesting about the soup and theb read, have never heard of that before.

I remember when I was young observing sighted adults use the edge of a roll or small piece of bread in one hand to contain food on the plate while eating for the fork. I haven't heard of this being done for years, so I wonder if some table habits are a thing of the past.

I have heard of breaking the roll in order to butter it, but that works with a tender roll. If a if one tried to do it with a hard roll it would but mutilated. I cut those in half.

Very interesting.