[Blindtlk] Two questions about administerring medicine.

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri May 22 02:20:47 UTC 2015

I am sorry if you mis-understood the purpose of my message --
suggesting other lists.  I was not saying you shouldn't ask here --
your questions are entirely appropriate for this list.  My only point
in posting alternatives was in case you don['t get the answers you
need here.  Your questions, particularly the second one, are a little
specialized, and I thought asking people who did this daily would be
a good source.  I am sorry I didn't make that clear.

If your questions weren't appropriate for this list, I would have let you know.

David Andrews, Moderator and List Owner

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org