[Blindtlk] Teaching Students to Understand Landforms

Christopher-Mark Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 02:50:29 UTC 2015

I just wonder if my opinion with this would matter.  I, way back in the days
did a fair amount with this, and never could seem to get the hang of it, but
then, I have a bit of a learning disability, and though incredibly mild,
it's definitely noticeable.  So, I wonder how much of it truely would have
been me not understanding, vs. how much was the design not being well done.
I'd hate to cast my opinions, and impact the survey when it was more  just
my brain couldn't seem to grasp it.

Do you think it would still be worth me taking, or do you think it wouldn't
be fair.

Chris.