[Blindtlk] Here I come with another weird question about dreams and such.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:48:31 UTC 2015

I am guessing that we don't all agree with some of the questions asked here.
Questions asked with sincerity do not deserve answers like this. If I did
not want to answer this question, I would likely just delete the message and
not respond to it rather than seeking to find a way to make someone feel
small. I'm pretty sure I've answered questions with equal insensitivity at
some time or other. Just saying, maybe a different approach might be better.
Cindy