[Blindtlk] Online Dating

robin.beautifullyblind at ymail.com robin.beautifullyblind at ymail.com
Sun May 24 02:23:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,
     I hope this doesn't sound crazy, but I'm stuck and in need of suggestions. I am completely blind, and have started online dating. Someone  to whom I have been talking to for a week and a half wants to meet for coffee. The problem is that he has no pictures on his profile and I don't know his last name. I am trying to play it safe. A picture says a thousand words about a person. So, my question, how can I ask him for a picture? Thanks in advance for your help!