[Blindtlk] Online Dating

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:27:26 UTC 2015

Yes, you can definitely tell a great deal about a person using other factors, but not having a photo is a red flag.  We're not saying that the photo is the best way of learning something about someone, especially for us who can't see, but everyone else who si serious has a photo, so, why is he breaking standard code. Do you have a photo; he can see you!   Therefore, you need to be able to see him, or at least, acquire a photo, and his name.  Common courtesy.
Justin.