[Blindtlk] Online Dating

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 16:22:23 UTC 2015

No, if she feels unsafe, and I have heard of women doing this before, even
sighted women, back up is going along for her to call the person , or to
give them a signal if she wants to leave.  I personally think this is to
much effort, and to just meet in a public setting or at a coffee house is
fine, but having back up is an option.  Have  a strategy to get out of the
situation; do what you want, it doesn't have to be a backup person.  She
could just go out to a restaurant afterwards in a cab or something so she
doesn't go straight back home, or just meet friends some place out.  There
is a variety of ways to stay safe.  Give him 30 to 45 minutes of your time
unless you really like him.
Justin.