[Blindtlk] Online Dating

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:32:52 UTC 2015

Let's not be dating out of fear; the guy you are talking to face to face
could also do the same thing.  If she feels the need to do a background
check, then do so, but id you are that afraid, with proper procautions, you
should be fine, then you probably should not be using online dating.
 However, just be careful, (full of care), and enjoy yourself.
Justin.