[Blindtlk] Online Dating

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:55:26 UTC 2015

How?  We are in a public location, and I'll get my coffee and hers.  We are
across a table, and I have my beverage with me.  Public place for first
through third date is my suggestion definitely for women, and even for the
average guy.  Also, if either one of you passes out in the coffee shop, or
outside on the side walk, I think that would be somewhat obvious.