[Blindtlk] Online Dating

robin.beautifullyblind at ymail.com robin.beautifullyblind at ymail.com
Tue May 26 13:47:03 UTC 2015

Thank you Arielle and Bonnie! Arielle, you bring up a good point about the physical description. I read an article about how a man who was blind  would weave out prospects based on their physical appearance. He would pretty much size them up when hugging them. He could tell how tall they were, weight, hair length, etc. Yes, sight or not, we do have preferences, but it's important not to let that prevent you from getting to know the person.