[Blindtlk] Trekker Breeze and Trekker Breeze+ from HumanWare

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed May 27 16:54:39 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  Has anyone here used a Trekker Breeze (I am doubting that anyone or many have used the + version since it only released, to my knowledge, today:))? If so, may I ask whether you felt it was worth obtaining? I am guessing that I am going to have to purchase it out-of-pocket since I am pretty sure my VR councilor is not going to finance it if I do choose to get one. Any info on how easy, useful, accurate... you have found it to be and if you had to buy it out of pocket, whether it would be worth the almost $800 would be wonderfully appreciated!
Have a fantastic Wednesday!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology