[Blindtlk] Trekker Breeze and Trekker Breeze+ from HumanWare

Gadget Girl geek.gadgetgirl at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:35:02 UTC 2015

Hello.  I have a Trekker Breeze and I use it each time I travel.  I find it easy to use and very helpful.  If you already own a Trekker Breeze, you can get the upgrade for $199.  You will have to call the company for a RMA number, pack your Breeze securely, and mail it back to them. The shipping company will come to your house and pick it up for the company.  In return, HumanWare will up grade your unit by installing the guts of the new unit inside your old one, Plus change your battery.  They will also give you an updated map. This is what the young lady at the company told me.  Frankly, I look forward to the update and the improvements.  Since I use my Trekker regularly, I am going to mail it back to the company for the upgrade and pay the $199.  My Breeze was originally paid for out-of-pocket, so I don't think any agency is going to fund it.; but I could be wrong.  The units is easy to use and comes with easy to follow instructions. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Gadget Girl
Sent from my Apple gadget and dictated using Siri.