[Blindtlk] NET FLICKS

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu May 28 11:47:08 UTC 2015

We were Netflix subscribers since 2005, but last summer, there were changes
to the site where we were no longer able to delete movies from our DBD
queue.  The web site always had had its little eccentricities anyway, but
the Netflix support was always very good.  But because of that final change,
we left Netflix and are now with Amazon Prime.   The web site is more
accessible, as you have more control of the video player, but Amazon's
support is not as good.  Go to the sites to check out their pricing options.