[Blindtlk] Most accessible iPhone version?

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:27:48 UTC 2015

There is no iPhone model on sale today that is more accessible than the others, as VoiceOver has been on every model since the 3GS, which came out in 2009 and is no longer sold. I have the 5C (one of the cheaper models) and I like it very much. I probably would have gotten the 5S if I were to buy it now, as both the 5C and 5S are very affordable. Both models, however, are very good and run iOS 8 smoothly. As Linda suggests, I would go with the 5 or above, as any earlier model will likely be very sluggish and will not do well with the current operating system.

Chris Nusbaum