[Blindtlk] Several Questions

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 15:17:15 UTC 2015

You may want to refresh your page, clear your cache, or change your
password. Also look to read if you have posted the item already. If it is
posted more than once, it may be telling you that it is a duplicate and
waiting for you to respond. As we all know, Facebook, is so accessible.

NOT!

Anyway.

Try these things and see if it clears up.

Cheryl Echevarria