[Blindtlk] Several Questions

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat May 30 00:26:37 UTC 2015

Are you referring to captcha, where you need to type in a series of
characters?

About FB.  Years ago, I started using the mobile site, not the regular site,
and haven't looked back.  Try https://m.facebook.com.

I have Windows 8.1, but I reinstalled my Word program I have.  There is a
free similar Word program called Jart I have used in the past.