[Blindtlk] Just Venting!

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat May 30 22:49:13 UTC 2015

Danielle,

Are you in Louisiana?  Perhaps as a first real step, you might want to give Pam Alan a call.  You'll be calling the Louisiana Center for the blind.  Call this number:
800-234-4166

I offer this in an effort to actually be substantively helpful.  Now, maybe you don't need the adult training program like what I went through, but, perhaps Pam can better direct you to help on a more effective basis.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in