[Blindtlk] Reading Info on Cards

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 05:24:28 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

It is not a matter of age. It is a matter of common sense. I would not ask
a stranger to read my personal info either. My ATM card actually has the
whole number on the back in addition to the 3-digit security code. I have
one credit card that lists the last four digits of the account number plus
the security code. Another card only list the security code. So my point
is, depending on the card issuer, you might be showing the whole number
anyway without knowing it. Stay safe folks.