[Blindtlk] The stock market?

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:30:10 UTC 2015

I would see if you can find a financial planner who just happens to be Blind. I know there is one in Eau Claire Wisconsin. I am certain there are many others in this profession nationwide. I can't think of a division specific to look for but someone else may be able to fill this gap in my info.

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone