[Blindtlk] Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals at Talkingmp3players.com!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Nov 25 19:59:16 UTC 2015

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Here are some special deals which begin on Thursday and will be active
until the end of Monday, thus this is our Black Friday to Cyber Monday
special.

Doorbuster deal! This is a one of a kind deal and only one person will
be able to take advantage of it. Get this iPhone 5S 16GB with free
unlimited Page Plus or Simple Mobile plan for only $329. Just one!
First come first serve.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/iPhone-5S-with-Free-month-55-Plan-Page-Plus-SIM-Card_p_54.html

Yes, it's true, the Victor Stream 2nd Generation Daisy book player has
joined our product lineup! You can get a Victor Stream for $349 along
with 30% off Bluetooth enabling devices and 40% off microSD cards! You
can read about it and order from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

Don't forget our great new player available from our site the Talking
Daisy Book & Media Player! You can get one for $225 including a free
8GB microSD card, 30% off Bluetooth enabling devices, and 40% off
micro SD cards! You can read about it and order it from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player_p_75.html

Listen to my interview with JJ from Blind Bargains as I answer
questions and demonstrate our new Daisy player by following the below
link:

Blind Bargains Podcast #40
http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=13737

If you're looking for one of our Talking MP3 Players here is what we
have to offer:

Sansa Clip Plus 8GB 10 available for $89.99 with Free Wall Charger.

Sansa Clip Plus 4GB $75.99 with free Wall charger.

Sansa Clip Zip 4GB 2 available for $85.99 with free Wall Charger.

You can read about and order them from here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Mp3-Players_c_1.html

Remember that with our Bluetooth transmitters and receivers you'll be
able to use Bluetooth on the Victor Stream or the Talking Daisy Book
Player as well as all our other players. See the Bluetooth
transmitters and receivers here:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Bluetooth-Transmitters-Receivers_c_7.html
or order them with your player in the combo box below for an extra
discount.

All our accessories and microSD cards are 20 to 30% off sold
separately and 30 to 40 percent with the purchase of our players.

You can pick up a totally accessible speaking Samsung Haven flip phone
for just $59.99 with $20 off Page Plus plans with new activation. Read
about it and order from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Samsung-Haven_p_40.html

This special runs through Monday November 30th, so hurry and save big!

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards and PayPal
on line, or you can call 727-498-0121 or Skype lazmesa to place your
credit card order or have a Paypal payment request sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Laz Mesa
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com