[Blindtlk] air friers

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 5 14:42:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am considering buying an air frier:  but may have an issue.  The Philips air frier I am considering has digital timer and temperature controls.  Is it possible for a blind person to set these controls by using a known point from wich temperature could be set?  In other words, are there any air friers out there which return their timer and temperature controls to known or default settings from which it's possible to accurately adjust?

Thanks.

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!!!