[Blindtlk] An Update on my Independence

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 20:41:02 UTC 2015

Afternoon, Rona and other interesteds,
Well this is in no way meant as flip, Rona, my roommate and I are
both totals on days we want pizza, and they don't deliver we do what
a blind F.U.X. would do, we walk to Dominoes, buy the pie before he
carry's both pies back to our place, despite their size and shape.
And by the way, upon our returning to eat the pie, they are always
completely in tact.
Carupdate on my independence.  Two weeks ago I found my way from the
parking lot to the UCF library.