[Blindtlk] Is Everyone OK?

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 24 09:40:15 UTC 2015

Hi, all,
I've been waatching what has been transfiring as far as what is going on with our weather as Hurricane Patricia made her landfall in Mexico, causing problems with our weather here in the U.S.
Last I heard, the coast line of Texas and Louisiana are getting hammered badly with lots of rain.
El Neenyo isn't helping much either as he's also made his return.
Despite we're not getting anything here in Colorado right now, I can definitely feel the atmosphere is unstable and I'm definitely hurting all over.
If anyone or list members are in the impacted areas from the hurricane, I hope those individuals are safe.
Sincerely:
Bibi and MAR son Odie