[Blindtlk] Is Everyone OK?

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 24 20:29:37 UTC 2015

Peachy here in LA (Lower Alabama).

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire via blindtlk
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2015 4:40 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Cc: Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire
Subject: [Blindtlk] Is Everyone OK?

Hi, all,
I've been waatching what has been transfiring as far as what is going on
with our weather as Hurricane Patricia made her landfall in Mexico, causing
problems with our weather here in the U.S.
Last I heard, the coast line of Texas and Louisiana are getting hammered
badly with lots of rain.
El Neenyo isn't helping much either as he's also made his return.
Despite we're not getting anything here in Colorado right now, I can
definitely feel the atmosphere is unstable and I'm definitely hurting all
over.
If anyone or list members are in the impacted areas from the hurricane, I
hope those individuals are safe.
Sincerely:
Bibi and MAR son Odie