[Blindtlk] BARD Access

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Sep 1 00:50:39 UTC 2015

Hi,
  I am getting it too. It seems like this often happens shortly after they have done some maintenance or updates to the site. Since they just did maintenance to it this weekend, it is likely that this is the issue. Usually this seems to go away in about 12-24 hours. Thus, no worries, it is not your computer.
Happy almost Tuesday!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology